Completely automated release. Still in beta so expect occasional problems - Report issues and suggest improvements in comments.
I am not affiliated with SubsPlease. This is a personal project that may stop at any time.
- ADN via Anonymous
- Hidive via Erai-raws
- Hidive (Modified) via Erai-raws
Enhancements automatically applied in this release:
- Main dialogue restyled to Gandhi-Sans styling
- Timing post processor applied to patch up Hidive‘s terrible timing, snap to keyframe, etc.
- Readable subtitles - Overlapping lines no longer shift positions when you're trying to read them
- Signs have their proper fonts ripped (via Erai-raws)
- Hidive's small font style for alternative speakers moved to top of screen
- Basic song-styling if Hidive has songs translated (styling is same for all shows)
- Overlapping main dialogue given blue outline to differentiate speakers
- Fixed signs displaying on top of dialogue
- Faux em-dashes converted to real ones
- Proper stutter (W-what?! → Wh-What?!, S-s-s-subsplus → S-S-S-Subsplus)
- Changed !? → ?! when applicable
- OP & ED detection using animethemes api
Thanks to an anonymous source for the ADN video! Before anyone asks, I was not given the French subtitles.
Don't expect any more ADN until Tsundere-Raws comes back.